lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage

@Advocaat offers 1000-1200 Moscow time 1st May or 2nd May. This is way past the deadline but conceivable we could let it slide. @Maple-Kev
@okei is @Advocaat offering 10:00-12:00 Moscow time AM or PM? He knows my time zone is 7 hours behind so obviously 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Moscow time does not work for me.
I asked you to post yourself because I didn't understand it. Only when you didn't did I post and I again told you I had posted. You meant PM? Don't accuse me when I was only trying to help you.
There is no siesta in Russia. we work around the clock for the benefit of our motherland! so we have 10 hours is 10 hours, 17 hours is 17 hours.)
@okei @Advocaat That's it. I'm done. I have zero interest in playing @Advocaat. He made false and hurtful accusations against me in our private chat. So yes, of course I told the tournament organizers and also reported to lichess.org. That's not doing something "ugly" - that's reporting bad behaviour.

If this means I forfeit the tournament then I'm fine with that. It's not worth having to deal with @Advocaat.
I requested clearly to @Advocaat that he keep all correspondence with @Maple-Kev public and in the forum.

I haven't seen the private chat between Advocaat and Maple-Kev but if there is going to be an issue with this match not being played say May 1st/2nd at midnight Moscow time, then I imagine both players will have to send their communications to JannLee and the organisers will have to forfeit accordingly.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.