lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:gilligan841"

182 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - why are you all here?#7

Basically free unlimited puzzles and analysis on Lichess. Lichess is a non-profit organization. I found videos on YouTube more useful than those on chess.com where you have to pay if one wants to stud…

gilligan841
Off-Topic Discussion - Have you ever had any ( for lack of a better term) occult experiences#8

I was playing in a small Rock band in the '70. The group ended 4 years later when we finished our school and entered the work market. However, I remained close to Denis, the keyboard guy; we could say…

gilligan841
Lichess Feedback - Analysis is freezing on Android tablet#1

Could you fix that? The problem happens either with the Android application or the one on Chrome while using my Samsung tablet. Thanks

gilligan841
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#38

If you can, have a look at this wonderful serie on Netflix: https://youtu.be/Q33TkQKlIMg?si=E9w_sglaHeKh_RdY Then, one can ask himself what is behind the creation of the universe from the Nothingness;…

gilligan841
Lichess Feedback - Let the computer think like a human#1

I have an old Chessmaster game. An interesting feature Chessmaster has that we don't find on any site or application now is that Chessmaster lets time to the program to think like a human when one pla…

gilligan841
Off-Topic Discussion - How To Start A Helicopter Without The Keys?#18

@LordSupremeChess said in #17: > What does that do again It's starts the engine of all aircrafts (without à key)

gilligan841
Off-Topic Discussion - What came first, the chicken or the egg? Part 2#14

According to the Bible, God created all the animals the fifth day. The story doesn't tell tough if the chicken package arrived with an egg included or not. So, I am afraid that we will never know the …

gilligan841
Off-Topic Discussion - How To Start A Helicopter Without The Keys?#13

Use CTRL-E with Flight Simulator.

gilligan841
Off-Topic Discussion - Whats your own quotes?#38

It is better to be on the ground and dream of flying on a airplane than to be on an airplane and dream of being on the ground

gilligan841
General Chess Discussion - Do you what Lichess mean? (I'll tell you)#3

I hadn't noticed yet that there were no ads! Great site and I really enjoy it!

gilligan841