lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:bcsb1002"

13 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Clock times in analysis board have disappeared#2

The clock times are still there, on the top right and bottom right corners of the board.

bcsb1002
General Chess Discussion - Beating Very Good Players#8

Nope - his username is Chess-Network with a hyphen.

bcsb1002
General Chess Discussion - Forced draw#2

This is good play - if you allow perpetual check, you have not won the game successfully. Don't feel cheated when it happens to you, as it is a fair way to play for a draw and you shouldn't allow it i…

bcsb1002
General Chess Discussion - chess variant capablanca with archebisp and chanceller#2

To be honest, this is a minor variant, of which there are so many that any attempt to implement them all on this website would be impractical. A variant adding new pieces might also be difficult to do…

bcsb1002
Lichess Feedback - Grey Arrow Not Appearing#2

Are you analysing a variant game? This site's engine only works with KOTH, Three Check and normal. Side note: the arrows are dark blue for me.

bcsb1002
Lichess Feedback - Game annotation with mate comments#2

When it says 'Mate in Two' the first time, it means from the position before the move was made. The second time is referring to the position afterwards. Yes, this is quite confusing. However, the posi…

bcsb1002
Game analysis - [GAMES] Post your best games here!#321

Low level opponent, and yes - it was easy after the blunder on move 4, but 6 average centipawn loss is still an achievement for a 1447 rating like me :) http://en.lichess.org/8xzYnahQ/black

bcsb1002
General Chess Discussion - Looking for helpful opponents#4

I'd be glad to have such a game at some point. If you want to know why you are wrong, you can click the 'Analysis Board' button in the puzzles and see what you should have done.

bcsb1002
Lichess Feedback - Analysis board promotion bug#1

I was just messing around with endgame positions when I found this bug. Consider http://en.lichess.org/analysis/8/3P4/8/8/8/8/K1k5/8_w_-_- - I just created a generic promotion position. To reproduce t…

bcsb1002
Lichess Feedback - Puzzle 13434#2

bxc1=Q and White is dead lost.

bcsb1002