lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Oliver131313"

39 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#97

@ALucasM said in #96: > budism and hinduism are the most clearly made up religions out there :/ While that may be true, remember that they probably think the same about you.

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#90

@theodorecalexico said in #88: > umm wow this blew up lol > can i have a volunteer who is well versed in the bible but is a HARD core atheist and someone who TRULY believes in GOD our lord and savour …

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#72

For everyone saying that "science" clearly states evolution/atheism is 100% true, that just isn't accurate. First of all, you have no way to verify if carbon dating or similar methods are accurate, on…

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#47

@pinchpinpong said in #46: > Universe is dominated by black matter, now the deleted remain data log's fyi that I happen to have.... sad isn't it? > I say I respect all religions and beliefs and cultur…

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#40

@NTRLover69 said in #35: > At least i won't be a paranoic homeless that thinks aliens and Gods are the responsables of all ancient monuments what. God created the world, but everything you see in it n…

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#31

@NTRLover69 said in #24: > Get a Brain That won't work, you have to show him a step-by-step tutorial. All jokes aside, these kinds of conversations are always nice to read from a new perspective. And …

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Anyone Have a Challenge?#19

@Banzai9 said in #18: > Lol. > > I dont play gd since like 2.2 but my best is reanimation (medium demon) I'll try that level

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Anyone Have a Challenge?#17

@Banzai9 said in #16: > Yh lol > > Beat Bloodbath and ill give you a thousand bucks My hardest is B... I don't think so. I have 4% on Bloodbath

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - Anyone Have a Challenge?#15

@arjyorhik said in #14: > get score 400 in geometry dash lvl 1[stereo madness] > my high score That's not how the game works...

Oliver131313
Off-Topic Discussion - skibidi toilet episode 73#27

sigma

Oliver131313