lichess.org
Donate

Jesus Christ Loves You

"nekro...phallus"...wait, wut, lolXD wat is that thing
oh shit, too much beer

And meh, doesn't beat all my off-topic wandering XD
I read about Jesus christ. i drink beer with jesuschrist.
Jesus doesn't love you, he is dead. Christianity is based off of Judaism. If you really want religion/god in your life, you might as well go Jewish. Stop preaching, it's disgusting. Keep your religion
to yourself. Religion has caused lots of wars, hate, violence, etc. I could go on. This isn't the place to preach religion. <.<
On fire, heretic. My friend Jesus will kill you, apostate.
Ja, I'm not prepared to debate it, especially here, but you seem to have a fudamentaly different view of the tenets of Christianity than I do if your last post is anything to go by.
No. Jesus doesn't love me. I'm not going to spread my personal problems in an internet page, but I'm pretty sure if he loved me, he wouldn't do what he did/is doing. And if it were only me! I'm only a
little piece of worthless shit in the vast amount of suffering around the world and Jesus isn't even caring.

So please, STFU.

And sorry for the angry tone, but it kind of gets on my nerves when some crazy ass comes telling me how much his imaginary friend loves me.

God isn't even real FFS! I don't go to your stupid forums and talk about how God isn't real or how y'all believe in God just to fulfill your own desire of immortality, why do I have to read this kind
of crap in a chess forum?

Even if it's off-topic discussion: PLEASE leave your beliefs at home. You are REALLY offending me. I didn't even offend you in the first place.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.